Plaza De Toros - Málaga - Bullfighting

The bullring built in 1884, with the lighthouse and port behind. A card issued by the famous editors Hauser y Menet of Madrid in 1903. Oscar Hauser Muller and Adolfo Menet Kusteiner of the printers and editors Hauser y Menet were Swiss by origin. They founded the company in 1890 and, using the new “collotype” photographic process, produced an enormous catalogue of postcards, some in collaboration with others, like Franzen and Cánovas. The company finally closed with enormous debts in 1979.

Number of Votes: 0
Rating: 0.00
Rate this image

Comments: 0
Write a comment